Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Parker is Fine!


Parker Wayne Garrison - Jan 15th 2008 - Sitting Pretty


My beautiful wide, flat headed baby is just FINE! Just got a call from the doctors office and they said he is just fine. I asked if his soft spots were grown together, she then said doctor said he is just fine and anything shape wise will correct itself, nothing more is needed on the subject!



As soon as we got off the phone, a feeling of such relief came over me. I knew in my heart he was fine. My mind on the other hand, I just couldnt turn off the thoughts! I knew the course of action if he did have an issue, i just didnt want the poor guy to go through that, since here in another 6 months he has to go through his circumcision again! OUCH. I am so very thankful at this moment.

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and stories on those that you knew with similar issues! They all helped beyond words. They were a comfort to me when my thoughts would run away from me.

I took some photos today here ya go. I have to say I think I need to sign Parker up for an eye modeling job - they are so darn pretty.

Braden saying CHEESE - he put the hat on himself. We dont "G" it up around here.
Monkey See Monkey Do!
I asked Braden to be soft! This resulted in a sweet photo.

No comments: