Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I made for the Boys Grandma's


Finally finished today --- there are still some summer photos I'm looking for but I'm afraid I'll have to find them on CD -- I am not sure where I stashed them .... These are 4x6 scrapbooking layouts --- Unusual sizes are very popular right now mostly cause not all of us can afford some of the prices it takes to print the BIG layouts (specially if you are doing them as gifts)... Everyone prints 4x6's and they are cheap --- and EVERYONE has a 4x6 album laying around!
We gave digital frames this past christmas to both sides of the family, I'm thinking I need one now cause I would love to be able to look at these layouts often.

1 comment:

Brad said...

The boys are growing so fast!! Hope you all are doing great and looking forward to seeing you guys this summer.