Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just another week...

wow it has flown by, sorry i havent been updating the blog, it is always something. Since conference we've had mutual, stake camp day, mutual, and lots of refi shopping.


We are currently trying to make our lives easier by getting rid of all our debt other than the house. We got some good news from a local bank this afternoon so we are totally pumped about the possibility of peace of mind. Especially with the economy the way it is.


I am so happy Spring has arrived. I have to get out and cut back some shrubs and rake out our flower beds so my daisy's can be seen =-). Oklahoma is getting alot of rain again this year, sure hope it stops, the lakes are very high, which means our fun at the lake will be hampered yet again.


Can I just tell you all how awesome these blogs are, I have reconnected with so many people and it really is a blessing. The internet can be used for such great things! If anyone reading this wants to make one and is just stuck, please ask me I am more than happy to help get one set up for ya.


Here is a photo of Parker from yesterday - he was rather tired.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You sound really busy! And I agree, blogs are so fun to keep in touch and reconnect...