Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He is here! Early!!!!



Well this little guy decided he couldnt wait any longer. Went to the hospital today for my usual Tuesday appointment for Ultrasound and Non Stress test, and found out my Blood pressure was way to high and my body was just not handling things right. So around 12:30 I got word that I would be having a c-section before it became an emergency.
So today was the worse day that this could go on. Brant was in Bartlesville, Dad and mom were headed for a doctors appointment in Tulsa for the afternoon. So they had to come pick Parker and Braden up and take them with them cause no one else would of been able to pick them both up at that time.
Brant made it to the hospital around 5:10 which was just in time for my epidural, and then I was whisked away for the c-section.
Jace Noble Garrison was born at 6:05 and weighed a whopping 5 lbs 13 oz's and was 19 inches long. HE IS TINY.
He is doing okay, for being 35 weeks along, he is having alittle issue breathing, they have him under observation currently. :) I'm sure this strong little fella will work it all out.
Im doing great except I'm itchy and cant sleep even though I'm exhausted.
I'll probably be in the hospital till Friday, as you all can see I have access to the internet via a laptop and will keep everyone posted with information and photos.

2 comments:

Brian & Kyla said...

Congrats Jill! Glad to hear everything went ok. Hope your itches go away soon. I got a bad rash when I had Chyler and had to get a prescription to get rid of it.

Mel said...

Congrats, Jill! Good luck with the next few days! He is absolutely adorable.