Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Photos!!!

I love fall, seriously, love fall. I dont know if its the holidays, the weather, the colors, my birthday, not sure, but I just love FALL.

Yesterday I was outside watching my children ride their bikes and it dawned on me. My awesome birthday gift was sitting inside. I needed to test my action photos!!!

So I took a lot of photos. Here are the three I took throughout the day. With the final edit done. Let me know what you think. I like em.

 Tomorrow is the start of Fall Break. I told the boys they are getting cleaned up and I'm taking more photos of them. We shall see how they treat me and if I just run away screaming and crying not understanding why its so hard to look at the camera and smile and not look like someone has tapped their mouth into position or is scaring them.

No comments: