Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of Pre-K

WHAT AN AWESOME FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Braden woke up this morning and was so excited about going to Pre-K. I couldnt of been more pleased with how he behaved. Good attitude, silly attitude. He told me how proud he was of me lol for his lunch. (Which they didn't look for in his locker so he ate hot lunch - but is currently sitting at the table wanting to eat his lunch)

I think Parker was happy for his Brother. Such handsome lil boys I have.
Our car ride of course got interrupted by a policeman, daddy got a warning. Didnt slow down fast enough. DORK.
I was trying to get him to smile but silly faces is what I got. I kinda felt like this though.
He was so Happy.
He went right to a place and sat down to play with Play dough, no tears, no whimpers, barely got a hug and kiss out of the child, he was happy as punch.
How about that, my child that rarely will take a nap, laid down and took a short nap.

WOOOHOOO We all did it! One day of school down, how many to go?

No comments: