Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ultrasound News.

Like it would fall off or something, but we are definitely still ALL BOY.
I have to say, and I know I'm basis, but oh my gosh I think we make pretty babies LOL. Not that you can see much but, he is too freaking adorable.
He definitely still has an attitude, very active, kicked at the ultrasound machine often. This lady that did my scan today had us watch as he would move his eyes around looking around. This is the first time I got to see him making the sucking motion with his mouth. SOOOO cool what technology does allow us to see.
Well I honestly thought I would go in and things would just be dandy, and for the most part they are, and most likely will be just fine but now on top of all the other worries, I have an "aging placenta" (doesnt that make me feel young)... anyways they say that it shouldn't know these signs of aging for another 6.5 weeks. BUT could mean nothing. They will have me come back in 3 weeks to check.
Baby is up to 1lb 8 oz's ..... and goodness he is a kicker!

I found out this past weekend that some of the family hadnt heard we were expecting so I apologize immensely I forget that people dont check on blogs like I do. Or dont have facebook. I totally forget to send out emails most of the time.

No comments: