Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Update - August.

Okay what possesses a child to draw on themselves like this? I just love that these two turkeys were in trouble but still wanted to say CHEESE.
Saturday while Brant was off for fun with his Brothers before Brocks big day this coming Saturday, my parents, myself and the boys went to Shilder Oklahoma to a car show. This was my favorite car there. I think it was mostly cause I hadnt seen a 70's mustang that caught my eye before. Love the Blue and Grey!


These are photos from the Swim Party the Primary had about a month ago. Yes that is basically all that attended. Our poor little ward is shrinking! The boys had fun. Adults had fun laughing at the kids! Good times.

What else is new.
We sold our truck. We had a sour deal go down with "friends" that caused a real bad taste in our mouth with the vehicle. So we sold it. It went very fast and now has a happy home on a farm in some farm town in oklahoma. It was a good truck, fun times.
I'm looking for a car and brant is looking for some goofy "tinkering -towing-make how i want" vehicle, what that will be is still left up in the air. So we are living with one car right now which is rather annoying. We placed a bid on a Sonata for myself, pretty car.... if we dont get it I have my eye on a few Lincoln LS's that are just so pretty and peppy.

So that is all that is going on here. I was informed tonight that I was lazy and needed a job, and a few other things, dont you love it when self righteous people interject themselves into your life. Dont you love it when they are that awesome they can judge your choices. Choices that were made in respect to your children and not your bank account? Amazes me what clicks off inside someone's head to judge someone else. I've concluded that miserable people need their own state. Cause miserable breeds miserable. What miserable people dont know is that some of us dont hinge our self worth on what others think of us.
I'll step down from my soap box now. Moral of this last paragraph Miserable people Stink!

No comments: