Friday, June 12, 2009

Fire Flies

Just got done with the kiddo's catching some fire flies and putting them in our bug catcher... they've been put just outside the doorway so no one lets them loose in the house! I love fire flies!!! Always a sign of June in Oklahoma and I think they have to be one of the most enjoyable bugs out there. On Mrs Spiders Sunny Patch cartoon they make sweet little shows... love love love fire flies... I haven't shown my boys how to tear their rears off and wear them as jewelry. Actually I'm shocked my mother hasn't amused them with that little gem of an activity. The house is peaceful and messy but peaceful... now what to do tomorrow? I'm thinking water.. but probably will rain and be nasty and spoil those plans! Saturday is a special day... its the day we get ready for SUUUUNDAY.... goodness sakes someone slap me to get these primary songs out of my head!!!! Oh well... I think the boys need another hair cut not to mention their nails... holy heck they grow fast!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I love fire flies too but they don't have any here out in Utah. Sad!