Friday, August 3, 2012

We are still alive....

I think its safe to say we are alive, some days I'm a walking zombie! Life has not settled down for us since we moved, yet sitting here I cant tell you what all we've done that keeps us away from blogging but I'm gonna assume its just the typical three kids, two dogs, one husband and a house that constantly needs cleaned or tidy'd up.

The boys start school in two weeks! I'm looking forward to it, they are looking forward to it. It will be Jace and I alone each day from 8 am till 4 pm, mercy I wont have any excuses not to blog more regularly.

I will be doing a lot more blogging mostly cause I am helping a digital scrap book designer manage her creative team. So I have alot of duties that will have me infront of the computer! So again NO EXCUSES.

I'll take some time this week to update all the fun things we got to do this summer. I am in the market for a new camera, ours is just too slow and I dont like how it handles alot of inside photos. So, sadly alot of photos just werent taken this year, oh and not mention it eats batteries like candy!

:) Be sure to check out my scrapbook page, there are a few new ones I've done.


No comments: