Friday, October 15, 2010

update

update: on the garrison family

Jace had his two week appointment this past Thursday. He is weighing 5 lbs 4 ozs and is 18 inches long (guess they got it wrong at the hospital on the length - but it is already wrote in the baby book) LOL
We get to go back in two weeks to see if he is gaining weight. I am pretty sure he is gaining cause he is eating more!
Braden the morning of my birthday (which was picture day)

Parker thinks he is top dog when he gets to hold Jace.


This was the friday that I got released from the hospital. At Grandma Bentleys!


Every morning is awesome when you wake up to that face!

Our first Sunday to go to Church!
Jace had his first bath this past week, he hated it, but he loved the one I gave him this morning, made sure the water was warmer LOL... and he wiggled around and coo'd.
Our family has been battling some stomach bug. We have been throwing up and fevering, we are praying it is out our system cause it was miserable! I think we are doing better now. At least I hope!!!!






No comments: